 Administrative / General / 12789
12788  |  12790
Subject:
Grups
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 22 Apr 2005 23:47:39 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, David Koudys wrote:
Again, not advocating that all members need to 'sign off' before things get
finalized and put into place, but what we have now is the complete opposite
where we, the community, appear to be treated like we're in grade school and
'the grups' (grownups, admin team, whatever--10 points for somone to identify
where that word came from) 'will take care of everything--we don't want or need
your input...'.

Grups is from the original Star Trek series -- the show where the kids die after
reaching puberty.

Andy Evans
(Who's staying out of the debate, but is always ready to rise to the challenge
of Star Trek trivia!)