 Administrative / General / 12848
Re: Legends of Todd
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 25 Apr 2005 13:34:59 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Tony Alexander wrote:
In lugnet.admin.general, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
To me, "abiding by the unfair ban while arguing with the committee" is a
worthwhile thing to do.

Using an example from our history, Rosa Parks sat where she dam-well pleased;
had she abided, things would be much different now.

Rosa Parks did what she did because the establishment was not interested in
hearing her voice.

Lugnet Admins, on the other hand, have always be interested in hearing the
voices of all members and users of Lugnet.  I don't see the need for civil
disobedience when the gate is open for dialogue at all times.

-Lenny