 Administrative / General / 12755
Re: I resign from the LPRV committee
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Fri, 22 Apr 2005 03:58:39 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Leonard Hoffman wrote:

  If Kevin felt he couldn't in good faith
continue with the committee, then he could have stepped down.  But doing so
publically has created so much of a scene that I can't imagine anyone has had
time for it - they are dealing with this.

-Lenny

re:  your last 5 words

See, this is what people mean when they say transparency. (1)

I have a HUGE post to go public, but i am sitting on it.  WHY, cause out
of respect i am hoping SOMETHING will be said.

BUT its been a day or two of silence on LUGNET, AND many more days of
silence on the LPRC list from any admin.

so tell me Lenny, what should I do?  POST?  wait?  how LONG should I wait.

NO ONE is even willing to tell us THAT!!! (2)

No one wants to read every private e-mail from you and Lar regarding the
minutia of lugnet;  BUT it would be nice to let people know whats going
on.

I cant for the life of me understand how reasonable men (the admin) cant
see this.

Chris
lugnet #91

1. JUST once i would love to see a post from an admin like this:

"dear lugnet, you wouldn't believe the trouble XYZ has caused us.  we
are talking about A B C D and E, and when we narrow it down we'll let
you know"

2. Dave E said it well, you need better PR people.