 Administrative / General / 12644
Re: I resign from the LPRV committee
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 18 Apr 2005 17:37:10 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.admin.general, David Koudys wrote:
That said, fourthly, and really unrelated to this specific issue (which I'm
completely understanding Kevin's little parable), is that the more and more
people LUGNET attracts, the more and more diverse the wants and desires are
going to be--in the past few weeks we've heard "Spotlights shoudl be jsut about
MOCs" and "Spotlights should be able to have everything regarding LUGNET", and I
woudldn't have a clue how to consolodate those two differing wants.

I posted a possible solution to some of the Spotlight issues here:

<http://news.lugnet.com/admin/general/?n=12623>

In summary, I think it would be possible to give indivuals control over the
weightings used to determine spotlights.  This way, the person who wants MOC's
spotlighted more (or less) can have some control over this.

Jeff