 Administrative / General / 12658
12657  |  12659
Subject:
resignations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 18 Apr 2005 22:03:22 GMT

Hey,

Just wanted to add my two cents that I'm saddened by both of these resignations.
It's really too bad that accusations fly and people get upset over something
that's supposed to be fun for all of us.  I know that both of you are very
active across the Legoverse, so I hope that stepping away from ugliness in one
area of the community gives you more time to build and also to focus on aspects
of the community where you find more positivity (if positivity is, in fact, a
word).

Leg godt,
Bruce