 Administrative / General / 12638
Re: I resign from the LPRV committee
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 18 Apr 2005 15:33:54 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Kevin,

You speak as if you are some great martyr for a cause.  Well, I hope you get
what you want - whatever that is.

I personally find this whole post wrong, misinformed and offensive.  The fact
that it already has so many spotlights just makes me think that Lugnet is about
to die anyway.  I hope thats what you want, because that is what you are doing.

-Lenny