 Administrative / General / 12639
Re: Another resignation: I'm stepping down.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 18 Apr 2005 16:23:16 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Lenny and Kevin,

I've been (intentionally) out of the loop on internal processes for over a year
now. But I want you to know that I see your posts, and that this makes me sad. I
feel bad that you were hurt by the community's comments. I remember feeling
super-awful at times when an administrator - but looking back, I realize I was
being overly sensitive to things and I was actually veering off the main course.

I don't know all about what happened in your experiences, but I thank you for
your work, and I hope that it hasn't left any bruises that don't heal quickly.
Remember: playing with LEGO is therapeutic.
(^^)

To others,

I seriously hope that these announcements of resignation do not trigger another
landslide of heated arguments. I will be extremely disappointed if this turns
into a "LUGNET is doomed" or "this place stinks" thread, or a personal-attack
ping-pong. So, let's just -not- do that, okay? It becomes a self-fulfilling
prophecy. Speaking for myself, I can tell you that when garbage gripe-fests and
childish slapping sessions go on, I go away. Ususally for a few weeks.

Constructive comments are always welcome, but I'd suggest waiting 24 hours
before posting those.

Let's keep things in perspective.
...it's only a toy.

-Suz