 Administrative / General / 12664
Re: Another resignation: I'm stepping down.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 18 Apr 2005 22:31:20 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Ross Crawford wrote:
   In lugnet.admin.general, Bruce Hietbrink wrote:
   In lugnet.admin.general, Eric Sophie wrote:

   To the rest out there, you can’t have robots at the top. or I would build them, lol

Sounds like a perfect job for you. You could do a whole series--a la the little blue bot, little red bot etc--but one could have a brick for a head (little lugnet admin-a-bot), one with a helm (little classic-castle admin-a-bot), one with a lightsaber (little fbtb admin-a-bot) and so forth. :) I’d be happy to order a blog-bot if it could help me run my site. :P

Can’t wait to see the little JLUG admin-a-bot ;)

ROSCO

Sorry, I don’t build for clowns.