 Administrative / General / 12682
Re: Another resignation: I'm stepping down.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 19 Apr 2005 16:25:40 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

In lugnet.admin.general, Richie Dulin wrote:
   My own crude analysis of what is available is as follows:

This kinda got me curious. So I did some statting: http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/davee123/Info/lug_traffic.jpg

Some of the data was tweaked slightly because groups were shuffled around or added with pre-existing content. Like when the handyboard group was added that already contained 6000+ posts, so it showed up as a HUGE hit. Or when .gaming was moved from its previous location, looking like it got nearly 1500 hits in a single day.

Anyway, it shows weekly post traffic as recorded in admin.statistics. I tried to fill in a few milestones for reference along the way, but after a while I figured I had enough (I’m still missing bunches of things-- does anyone have a Lego community timeline floating around?)

DaveE