 Administrative / General / 12713
Re: Another resignation: I'm stepping down.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 20 Apr 2005 23:36:35 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.admin.general, Duane Hess wrote:

   Just a few references below. Keep in mind that growth doesn’t necessarily translate to increased traffic or bandwidth usage. It also means the number of newsgroups required to support the needs and desires of the community.

Yes, new groups. But how has the number of *active* groups changed?

Server load issues, technical rather than Administrative I think. (More Administration doesn’t solve problem)

Telling us about changes.

Telling us about changes.

Telling us about changes.

The changes seem to have arisen because of Todd’s reduced involvement or desire to reduce his involvement, rather than in response to growth.

Cheers

Richie Dulin