 Administrative / General / 12678
Re: Outside traffic [was: Another resignation]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 19 Apr 2005 15:56:08 GMT

On Tue, Apr 19, 2005 at 03:53:15PM +0000, David Koudys wrote:
I think it would make sense to import these feeds in two ways. One,
in their own trees, (classic-space.general, etc), and the other as
subgroups of related NGs (lugnet.space.classic-space).

Would something like that work? Of course, the other sites need to
agree before anything can be worked on...

I think this is a brilliant idea. I don't get over to Classic Castle,
Classic Space, BZ, FBTB, etc. Recentralizing posts would be wonderful

Now if only someone filled out the form to have it added to the
suggestion list :)

--
Dan Boger
dan@peeron.com