 Administrative / General / 12659
Re: Another resignation: I'm stepping down.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 18 Apr 2005 22:09:49 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Eric Sophie wrote:

Good post.

To the rest out there, you can't have robots at the top. {or I would build them,
lol}

Sounds like a perfect job for you.  You could do a whole series--a la the little
blue bot, little red bot etc--but one could have a brick for a head (little
lugnet admin-a-bot), one with a helm (little classic-castle admin-a-bot), one
with a lightsaber (little fbtb admin-a-bot) and so forth.  :)  I'd be happy to
order a blog-bot if it could help me run my site.  :P

Bruce