 Administrative / General / 12688
Re: Another resignation: I'm stepping down.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 19 Apr 2005 17:01:52 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Abner Finley wrote:
In lugnet.admin.general, David Eaton wrote:

My own crude analysis of what is available is as follows:

This kinda got me curious. So I did some statting:
<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/davee123/Info/lug_traffic.jpg>

(snip)

DaveE

Dave... great job on the chart.

I just wondering...about the 'major high peaks' on the chart.  In other words
what topics/posts made or cause the high peaks?  If there is a general way to
know.

-Abner

rtlToronto posting sprees...

as if it could be anything else...