 Administrative / General / 12684
Re: Outside traffic [was: Another resignation]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 19 Apr 2005 16:45:54 GMT

On Tue, Apr 19, 2005 at 04:41:34PM +0000, Steve Bliss wrote:
In lugnet.admin.general, Dan Boger wrote:
On Tue, Apr 19, 2005 at 04:04:34PM +0000, Steve Bliss wrote:
I'm not sure about pulling a feed into two places. Seems like it
would make more sense to just have an @link in the web-interface.

Oh - I meant for each feed do one or the other, not both.

That would make threaded conversations hard to follow, wouldn't it?

How come?  If the CS forums gets pulled into lugnet.space.C-S, how is it
any more difficult to follow than if it's pulled into
lugnet.external.C-S?

--
Dan Boger
dan@peeron.com