 Off-Topic / Fun / 11057
Re: Grups
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sat, 23 Apr 2005 02:54:56 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Andy Evans wrote:

<snip>

Grups is from the original Star Trek series -- the show where the kids die after
reaching puberty.

Andy Evans
(Who's staying out of the debate, but is always ready to rise to the challenge
of Star Trek trivia!)

If I recall (strokes chin thoughtfully), the ep. was called 'Miri'--the oldest
girl who started having a crush on JTK.

As well, if I recall, it was either this one or 'The Children Shall Lead' that
had Shatners kids playing some of the kids.  As well, Kirk's daughter was in ST
V--The Final Frontier--The ensign on the bridge wearing the skirt, I believe.

But I could be wrong about all that... love talking Trek, though.

Dave K