 Administrative / General / 12645
Re: I resign from the LPRV committee
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 18 Apr 2005 17:46:26 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.admin.general, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
   Kevin,

You speak as if you are some great martyr for a cause. Well, I hope you get what you want - whatever that is.

I personally find this whole post wrong, misinformed and offensive. The fact that it already has so many spotlights just makes me think that Lugnet is about to die anyway. I hope thats what you want, because that is what you are doing.

-Lenny

Apres nous, le deluge”, eh?

If the admins had some positive achievements to justify their sense of self-importance, perhaps we wouldn’t be in this mess.

Marc Nelson Jr.

Marc’s Creations