 Administrative / General / 12904
Re: I resign from the LPRV committee
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 25 Apr 2005 18:29:26 GMT

"Tony Alexander" <tw0nst3r@earthlink.net> wrote in message
news:IFIJDx.FMy@lugnet.com...

[ ... snipped ... ]

"Although you've pointed to another auction post example in .technic, you • should
know that such posts normally don't belong there.  Thanks for clarifying • that
this belongs in .market.auction; next time, please be sure to post it only • there
so it stays relevant to the community.  Thanks!"

[ ... snipped ... ]

Shouldn't Admin posting such as the one above be posted by "LUGNET Admin" as
opposed to an  individual?  It would be pretty clear it was the opinion of
LUGNET Administration and not the person chartered with posting the message.
Since LUGNET Admin is a group of people it would also prevent the post being
associated with any one indivual.

Mike

--
Mike Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring.com

  light touches (was Re: I resign from the LPRV committee

(...) Yes. If posting an official warning is the right level of touch, that is. I said that after Tony had a chance to answer, I'd say what the admins did, and my guess at why. I'm still hoping Chris will answer why he thinks nothing should be done, (...) (19 years ago, 25-Apr-05, to lugnet.admin.general)