 Administrative / General / 12918
Re: LPRV?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Tue, 26 Apr 2005 00:31:25 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Ross Crawford wrote:

   Well, I had to pick somewhere to ask this, I chose here...

I would like to know where the “V” came from? I never saw anything that started with “V” attached to the committee charter, only the “V” in “review”. Was it just a typo that stuck, or was there something else added to the name that I missed?

The V in review. I didn’t pick it! Matt did I think because he set up the list (1) I would have went with LPPRC (Lugnet Policy & Procedure Review Committee)

Too late now though!

1 - you do-s the work you get-s to picks the acronymie-s