 Administrative / General / 12903
12902  |  12904
Subject:
Lar++ is WRONG! (was: Re: LUGNET members association)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Mon, 25 Apr 2005 19:47:24 GMT

"Larry Pieniazek" <larry.(mylastname)@ascentialsoftware.DOT.com> wrote in
message news:IFIpFp.1zt2@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.admin.general, Rob Hendrix wrote:

If you guys aren't going to stop hijacking my thread, I might as well
join
in on the claim-jumping too...

I'd officially like to make this a red letter date.  A day to remember.
day for the history book writers to put a new red number on our calender.
APRIL 25th, the day that Lar++ admitted he was wrong!

Right back at ya big boy. :P

You are SO out of it, I admit I'm wrong all the time.

It's just that... (wait for it) I never make misteaks!

++Lar

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken...

Please FUT to o-t.fun - I can't from NNTP

Rob