 Administrative / General / 12900
Re: LUGNET members association
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 25 Apr 2005 19:33:35 GMT

<SNIPPAGE>

Emotions have run high here, but your recent actions convince me I was
wrong to
impugne your integrity without first seeking to communicate so that we
could
seek to understand the issues, and I am sorry for that. Hopefully this has
been
a wakeup call for both of us (and for others in the community, too)... we
need
to increase the trust among those of us that truly care, and not let
button
pushers and button pushing get to us.

To bring this back on topic (poor Rob, it's not like HE'S ever hijacked
anyone
else's thread!), forming a members association, in my opinion, and my
opinion
only, is not a thing that has to happen first before we can do those
things.

XFUT to just admin.general

</SNIPPAGE>

If you guys aren't going to stop hijacking my thread, I might as well join
in on the claim-jumping too...

I'd officially like to make this a red letter date.  A day to remember.  A
day for the history book writers to put a new red number on our calender.
APRIL 25th, the day that Lar++ admitted he was wrong!

Right back at ya big boy. :P

Rob