 Administrative / General / 12777
Re: LUGNET members association
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general, lugnet.admin.suggestions
Date:
Fri, 22 Apr 2005 17:14:31 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, David Koudys wrote:
In lugnet.admin.general, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

I'm not aware of any reviewing decisions (decisions, not implementations of
them, we have already acknowledged some issues with one specific one) that have
been incorrect, since I started being involved in making them. Are you?

<snip>

We haven't really seen 'em, so how can we tell if they're incorrect?

?

Sorry, could you clarify that? Every reviewing action lately has been seen,
there haven't been any non public timeouts given in quite a while.

It's a matter of trust.  Well, a prime minister of some country got on the telly
last night and talked about that.  Trust is earned by the inch and lost by the
yard.  Again, right or wrong, the perception is that the admin team is
'untrustworthy', even by some members of the admin team.

?

Can you clarify that? I see no signs of that!