 Administrative / General / 12907
Re: Lar++ is WRONG! (was: Re: LUGNET members association)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 25 Apr 2005 22:09:05 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Rob Hendrix wrote:

Please FUT to o-t.fun - I can't from NNTP

Well, if you can't, it isn't a limitation of NNTP - but possibly of your
newsreader. NNTP protocol has had the ability to set followups from pretty early
on.

On the other hand, I don't know if there's any facility to set followups for
those that post via SMTP.

ROSCO