 Administrative / General / 12901
Re: LUGNET members association
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 25 Apr 2005 19:38:43 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Kevin L. Clague wrote:

   I’m very pleased to hear this Larry, with this we can work to go forward. I look forward to it. If the LTT and LPRV approve, I’d like unresign from the LPRV. Now that I know I’ll be heard, I won’t have to be so vocal.

I’m happy to report that you should be back on the committee as soon as the email is reconfigured (from the LTT perspective). (which should be about 2 min after Matt reads his mail)

I didn’t even think to ask the rest of the LPRV how they felt about it, though! I can’t imagine they would have a problem with it, but if they do I’m sure you all will work it out and tell us how you all want to proceed.

We’re REALLY looking forward to feedback from everyone on the committee. It may be the most overhyped, overanalysed feedback ever, but it should be great...

Once we get it, that is... So get busy! :-)