 Off-Topic / Fun / 11056
Re: My First Real Dive Into The World Of Mech-Dom: The KOP Trooper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Thu, 21 Apr 2005 22:18:00 GMT

In lugnet.build.mecha, Bryce McGlone wrote:
   In lugnet.build.mecha, Nathan Wells wrote:

  • what do you guys call yourselfs? Mechers? Mecha-Men? Mech Makers?
Personal Pref, Mechalicious. Mecha + Malicious. Oh wait you mean mecha builders on the whole? Well mecha-nerds of course! ;-)

Heh heh. Alternately, you could also put down the term your daughter likes to use to describe us ‘Lego Nerds’.

-Dave