 Administrative / General / 12849
Re: Badgering emails
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 25 Apr 2005 13:43:41 GMT

On Mon, Apr 25, 2005 at 01:34:41PM +0000, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
Yes. However the LUGNET server doesn't currently have the capabilty
to send (originate) mail, does it? That was how I read what you
said before.

In that case, if it's true that it can't, what then?

I'd recommend setting it up so it'll work then.  I can think of a few
ways to do this.  However, it doesn't change the point that it's up to
LUGNET to make sure the admins can send email to users, assuming the
user has actually provided a valid email address.

--
Dan Boger
dan@peeron.com