 Administrative / General / 12846
Re: Badgering emails
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 25 Apr 2005 13:23:40 GMT

On Sun, Apr 24, 2005 at 07:04:24PM +0000, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
No, you're not at fault, but the issue is yours to correct. The ToU
says you need to have a working email. That includes making sure your
spamblock is working correctly. If your provider isn't implementing
spamblocking correctly, you need to seek a different provider, or
suffer the consequences of not receiving mail.

I think Kevin does have a working email?  Unless you want to define
working as "has to be able to accept email from whatever domains/servers
the admins happen to use".  I would define it as "able to accept email
from the LUGNET server and not spamblock @lugnet.com addresses".  Which
is not the same as saying "has to accept @lugnet.com addresses from any
server".

Doesn't that make sense?