 Administrative / General / 12873
Re: Badgering emails
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 25 Apr 2005 15:47:22 GMT

On Mon, Apr 25, 2005 at 03:42:36PM +0000, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
In lugnet.admin.general, Dan Boger wrote:
On Mon, Apr 25, 2005 at 02:59:45PM +0000, Larry Pieniazek wrote:
It's STILL not the users' issue to solve.

Sorry, why not? I'm not clear on that really. If a user has a
malformed or malfunctioning mail, why isn't that the user's issue to
resolve?

Did that clear things up at all?

Not really, no. I agree that's the desired end state but that's not
what the server does now, is it? I'm asking about what should be
done NOW.

I thought I was answering what you asked...  And what hsould be done
NOW?  Since you are aware of the problem, just have one of the other
admins mail Kevin if need be - since it doesn't matter which admin the
official mail comes fron...

--
Dan Boger
dan@peeron.com