 Administrative / General / 12876
Re: Badgering emails
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 25 Apr 2005 15:59:53 GMT

On Mon, Apr 25, 2005 at 03:56:06PM +0000, Leonard Hoffman wrote:
Please forgive my lack of webknowledge. You KNOW I'm a WEBTARD!! We've
been over it before ;)

We love you anyway :)

Lugnet, right now as I understand it, cannot handle items like
automated emails and whatnot.

I would disagree with that though.  Not to mention the server sends
emails all the time - news-by-mail, auth emails, etc?

I've had quite a few ideas for upgrading content stuff that would
require new coding whatnots. And what's the hold up? As I said before,
I'm a WEBTARD - I have no idea. This is a question for Todd or
Matthew, and will probably require the sort of techspeak that makes my
eyes bleed.

Ah, that's what I thrive on :) Perhaps one of the other admins knows?
Can find out?

--
Dan Boger
dan@peeron.com