 Administrative / General / 12797
Re: Badgering emails
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sat, 23 Apr 2005 03:09:24 GMT

In lugnet.admin.general, Ross Crawford wrote:
In lugnet.admin.general, Larry Pieniazek wrote:

You have an integrity problem, Kevin. Blocking my mail may make you feel better
but it doesn't change the fact that you have one.

Does the Admin Team consider this a personal attack? Certainly worth looking at
IMO.

That's a good question. Should the admin team consider Kevin's multiple attacks
on Lenny and myself to be "personal attacks" as well? Or does the higher
standard principle apply here, that we have to endure everything on and off
line?

I honestly don't know. What do you think, Ross?

I'll raise this with the rest of the team and recuse myself.