 Administrative / General / 12882
Re: Badgering emails
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 25 Apr 2005 16:26:06 GMT

Larry Pieniazek wrote:
I'm asking about what should be done NOW.

Honestly, Larry, are you really asking for advise?

Or are you just excercising your natural method for drawing out a thread ad
infintum, until the other part gives up?

Short term advice:

Get yourself a gmail account and post from there - gmail seems to be quite
respected for the while being.

Or post in the lugnet groups...

--
Anders Isaksson, Sweden