 Administrative / General / 12845
Re: Context: LUGNET is not a democracy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Mon, 25 Apr 2005 12:14:54 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

   Larry looks at himself as the King of all things LEGO, thinks the community revolves around his opinion, and believes that LUGNET would collapse unless he is here to save it.

...and that is why he will not stand down even when it is the right thing to do... he is here for our good! lol. His nefarious activities are good for us!

IMO, it is time the other admins had a quiet word with him.

   I have never met anyone who enjoys giving his opinion on any subject...no matter what it might be, 99% of the time without being asked his opinion.

Don’t be a fool. It is not always his opinion. Google has a lot to answer for...

Scott A