 Administrative / General / 12825
Re: Context: LUGNET is not a democracy
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Sun, 24 Apr 2005 17:25:38 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

In lugnet.admin.general, Kevin L. Clague wrote:

   One concept that I tried to talk about that was lacking in the P&P was member’s rights. There is little in the P&P or the ToU that talks about member’s rights. Larry has told me that the respect level of me on the Admin team is so low, that such concepts will not be heard when stated by me. I’ll happily provide direct quote in complete context. Reason enough to resign. Unfortunate though, because that is a fundamental concept neccessary for LUGNET to return to what it once was.

I think it is outrageous to completely ignore someone’s input because you don’t like them.

Larry has told me that I am a “button pusher” and that my “opinion carries less and less weight with [him] over time”

Disagree with the admins once, and your opinion will never count again... hurray!

~Kevoh