 General / 50703
50702  |  50704
Subject:
temp. quiet time at admin. [was: Context: LUGNET is not a democracy]
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Sat, 30 Apr 2005 20:20:06 GMT

a little more info, because folks deserve to know...

Thus far everyone has honored an unofficial request:
http://news.lugnet.com/admin/general/?n=12932
I am extremely grateful, and I hope some others are also.

I'll be in Boston talking with Todd Lehman in person Mon-Wed about LUGNET. After
that, I'll post to the admin.general group with a hello, and discussions will
likely resume in a natural manner.

While the admins have a chance to take a break, I request any serious issues be
directed to me for forwarding (suz at lugnet).

Please know that as a former administrator, co-founder, and member of the
community, LUGNET's social health is something I take -extremely- seriously. But
I don't want anyone to make any big deal about the quiet time. It's really no
big thing.

Thanks!

-Suz