 Administrative / General / 12932
12931  |  12933
Subject:
Listen up.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.admin.general
Date:
Wed, 27 Apr 2005 05:22:49 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

http://news.lugnet.com/admin/general/?n=12922
Ah. Isn't that nice?

Hey, I know! Let's -ALL- play a game, right here in AdminLand! (^^) It's called
The Quiet Game. Whoever remains silent longest wins! No tickling is allowed.
..funny faces are okay.

Let's begin. I'll go first. [Hopefully we won't have any loosers in the first
week. That way, Todd and I'll have time to scribble and hand-sign our way
through a few power-lunches once I'm in Massachusetts.]

In the case of an EXtremely urgent emergency (of which I can imagine -none-),
posts consisting of one character or less (per day) might be accepted, but with
a maximum of five per year. all characters must appear in alphabetical order and
none may be used more than once. Post freely over in off-topic!

Wheee!!!!!!!

I'll let you know when we have our winner! He or she will then be allowed to
cheer with delight at their Secret Toy Surprize.  (^__^)/

...now don't be silly and eliminate yourself by accident!

bye!

-Suz

I'm not joking. Think of it as a challenge. Try using comic books and Kung-Fu
movies to lure yourself away from temptation. Thing is: if I'm going to sneak
out of retirement (did I say that? dang, I hope not!), even for a short time,
just to go check in with Mr.L, et. al., the -only- way for me to think straight
is if it's reeeealy quiet. Plus, the Secret Toy Surprize totally kicks butt. I
swear.