 Trains / 5058
Re: infrared remote control of LEGO trains using NQC and RCX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Fri, 24 Mar 2000 05:40:25 GMT

John Neal wrote:

James Powell wrote:

In lugnet.trains, John Neal writes:

IIRC, the big boy was longer than the triplex despite having fewer drivers • <not
that you are wrrrrrr, prolly a bad recall on my part>

According to:
http://www.steamlocomotive.com/misc/largest.html

You are _both_ wrong.  N&W's Jawn Henry was the longest steam engine, at 161
feet or so :)

My point was that the big boy was longer than the triplex; never said anything
about being the longest, so I think you're wrong for alleging me wrong:-)

I have to go with John on this one. Afer all, he's my acolyte and some
of that infallibility was bound to rub off on him.

So, moral of the story is to check the web, because all answers can be found
somewhere.

No, the moral is, you're not going to be able to prove me or John wrong
about stuff at this point in our interactions, we have way too much fun
wiggling out of it whenever you try. :-)

--
Larry Pieniazek - lpieniazek@mercator.com - http://my.voyager.net/lar

Note: this is a family forum!