 Trains / 5031
Re: New LEGO train realism?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 20:18:20 GMT

John Kelly <jkelly69@skypoint.com> wrote in message
news:Frw3yx.ELK@lugnet.com...

Even if 40 x 65 is chosen, I still think identifying a few interface • points
with known track spacing and elevation is a good thing to do. They should • be
at
scenic boundaries too or it doesn't make muche sense to join someone • else's
modules in. But that's a good idea anyway.

I agree with this too!!!  wow.  My thought on this is to incorporate some
technic pegs in the wall of the section that can take any bridging • strucuture
that snaps on.  So that if there were in some distant or not so distant • time a
module that needed to be incorporated, it could.  It would be a nice Lego • span
bridge that snapped into both sections.

Also leave some rows of technic bricks so that the bridge could use longer
axles for stronger support than the technic pins could take.

Good idea.

Mike