 Robotics / RCX / NQC / 496
Re: infrared remote control of LEGO trains using NCQ and RCX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics.rcx.nqc, lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 12:01:11 GMT

Hi Ben F.!

Maybe all your work is a little needless, since there are rumors going around
here in Germany, saying Lego is going to invent new more realistic trains next
year, or even late this year around X-mas......

I've heared about it from a friend of mine (who has a friend...) whose
girl-friend is working at a PR agency, which is layouting the new Lego catalog
with new digital controlled train stuff including remote controlled points and
signals. Maybe it's just one of those rumors. I haven't seen any pics so far
and maybe the result is something like the long expected Millenium Falcon (kind
of juniorized again?)....

Regards,

Ben (the one with the ABS site....)