 Trains / 5023
Re: New LEGO train realism?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 19:14:38 GMT

In lugnet.trains, Dean Husby writes:
Ben Fleskes wrote:

Our group (The VLC) are about to meet to select a table format. We are leaning
towards the PNLTC standard tables. We will be adjusting the width for maximum
usage. I'm even thinking of bolt on Plexi glass to 'protect' our layouts.

If you're a plywood club, you definitely should go with the PNLTC "standard"
(there is more than one) given your geographic proximity.

++Lar