 Trains / 4942
Re: New LEGO train realism
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 17:20:35 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Neal writes:

This sounds almost too good to be true, but it would be very fortuitous for
the GMLTC because we have just voted at our last show in La Crosse to
rebuild our entire layout, and get this -- we will be featuring all 8 wide
rolling stock and engines{:^D.  No undo influence on my part,

Other than *constant* whining and harping on the subject for as long as he's
been in the GMTLC...  <grin>

just a general consensus that 8 wides look nicer and fit the scale better, so
do not believe any nonsense about the moniker "Hurricane Neal" <sorry, J-3>

Hurricane = lots of blowing air.  See also my previous comments...

JohnG (the quietest of the three Johns in the GMLTC!)