 Trains / 4988
Re: infrared remote control of LEGO trains using NQC and RCX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 10:44:19 GMT

Just as a trivia point, it was the longest steamer, but not the longest
reciprocating, since it was a turbine.

Engine: 2. "A machine by which physical powwer is applied to produce a physical
effort"

Locomotive: a self propelled vehicle used to move rail cars

Both from Merriam Webseter Dictionary...so, therefore, Jawn Henry fits into
_both_ catagories.

Nowhere did I say that it was a reciprocating engine...

As to how I came up with the URL, I knew that it existed...and a discussion on
Jawn Henry is ongoing on "steamtech" (onelist: steamtech) which I read.

James P