 Trains / 4967
Re: New LEGO train realism?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 23:49:52 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Matthews writes:
Somehow, 65" doesn't sound right to me.  Whole baseplates would be best, no?
If you are going to go that long, why not bump up to 80" so that you can use
standard hollow core doors for table tops.  It would be an inexpensive
solution...

John Matthews

If we just use the grey baseplates, 45x60 or 45x75 would make the most sense.
But, our trailer is 76 inches wide, with a door 72 inches wide.  With the 65
inch length, we can put the racks into the trailer sideways, and still have
enough room to maneuver them...

JohnG, GMLTC