 Trains / 4973
Re: infrared remote control of LEGO trains using NQC and RCX
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 01:29:46 GMT

In lugnet.trains, John Neal writes:

IIRC, the big boy was longer than the triplex despite having fewer drivers • <not
that you are wrrrrrr, prolly a bad recall on my part>

According to:
http://www.steamlocomotive.com/misc/largest.html

You are _both_ wrong.  N&W's Jawn Henry was the longest steam engine, at 161
feet or so :)

So, moral of the story is to check the web, because all answers can be found
somewhere.

:)

James P