 Trains / 5013
Re: New LEGO train realism?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 19:01:10 GMT

Ben Fleskes wrote re th efolding buffet-table type legs:
The legs will cost you $10-$30 per set
so they cost a little bit, but they do speed setup and take a lot of bulk out
of the materials required for a show.  (I wouldn't sit on these type of table
legs)

Those legs are stronger then you might think (with decent fixings, of
course). They are quite happy with a 280lb guy on the table. Mind you,
if it's a long table, it tends to sag in the middle if he sits right
there but that's a table top problem, not the legs.

Kevin

--
Personal Lego Web page:
eBay auctions:http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/kevinw1/