 Trains / 5025
Re: New LEGO train realism?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 19:23:40 GMT

Dear all,

I'm impressed by the big amount of posts concerning module standards! And all
this just because I started a little question in the beginning of this
thread....

But to define standards seems to be a serious problem of all train clubs and I
agree with some of the posts that these standards should be chosen right now
(if possible) and not when there are 20 or even more LTCs.

I think many of the posts have given worthful information to me. So far the
FGLTC is just 3 people and I just made my very first attempts for modular
layouts, but in the last 24 hours I've got many new ideas and hints, how to go
on in future.

Thanks for all uttered opinions on this.

Regards

Ben