 Trains / 4981
Re: New LEGO train realism?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 03:49:47 GMT

John Gerlach <john.gerlach@bestbuy.nospam.com> wrote in message
news:FruKv4.CA0@lugnet.com...
<snip>

But, our trailer is 76 inches wide,...

You need a bigger trailer!  heehee :)

I would seriously consider sticking with modules of standard baseplates, I
know it is none of my business, but I know what a pain in the rear it can be
dealing with non standard (but sorta compatible) modules.  Ever hear of
jumbo bricks?  They are like regular bricks (the real kind made of clay) but
instead of nominal 4 x 8 x 2-2/3 they are 4 x 12 x 4 or something that 'kind
of' works.  It sucks to try to make them work with all the other modular
systems of modern building technology.  It can be done, but it just plain
sucks.

That's my 2 bits, I won't chime in anymore.

Build On!

John Matthews