 Trains / 4971
Re: New LEGO train realism?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org
Date:
Thu, 23 Mar 2000 00:35:14 GMT

In lugnet.trains, James J. Trobaugh writes:
The nice thing is that they are very sturdy and can handle any 4 year olds
that break past our ropes.

jt

Ropes?  Huh??  ;-)

The GMLTC lets kids get right up to our layout.  Touching is discouraged, but
it still happens.  Yes, we get the occasional *crash*, but we can always
rebuild.  We had a great one this weekend, kid got his fingers in front of my
passenger train, the locomotive hit the floor and broke apart.  Mom was
yelling, we were laughing, kid wasn't sure if he was in trouble or not.  J-3
has a great digital picture of him, with the locomotive in pieces behind him.

(And, it seems that it's always one of my creations nose-diving to the
floor...  Doh!)

JohnG, GMLTC