 Robotics / 23273
Re: The Great Ball Contraption
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2005 06:29:24 GMT

Do you have any better photos (particularly a top-down view) of that
particular module?  I don't quite understand how his module managed to fling
the ball out instead of pushing or dropping it.  I'd also like to see more
photos of the individual modules, if possible, particularly top-down views.

One thing I'd also like to see is requirements for typical modules, there
are obviously several different pickup and delivery methods in the modules
shown in the video, but there doesn't seem to be an easy way to guess or
estimate what one would need for a typical module parts-wise.

It'd be interesting to see what we could do in Australia, could make for an
interesting Australian meet-up event.

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde