 Robotics / 23271
Re: The Great Ball Contraption
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Sat, 8 Jan 2005 01:35:57 GMT

"Steve Hassenplug" <steve@teamhassenplug.org> wrote in message
news:I9yEEL.1s4z@lugnet.com...

And, a 92 second video (15mb)...  priceless.  Here's one ball passing
through
our entire 10 module test assembly.
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Hassenplug/GBC/Video/gbconeball.mpg

This played quite well in RealPlayer, although for some odd reason the first
time was very jerky and the sound was all messed up.  If anyone else strikes
this problem remember to hit play a second time, as I believe it should be
playing properly the second time.

On TGBC itself, congratulations!  That is one great setup you and your
friends have there!!  I can't wait to see if you guys make a video of a
whole series of balls running through the machine at once.

Cheers ...

Geoffrey Hyde