 Robotics / 23302
Re: The Great Ball Contraption
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Mon, 10 Jan 2005 13:17:56 GMT

At this point, we're not interested in making the standard more complex,
and
increasing the difficulty of setting it up, when it really doesn't add any
functionality to the whole contraption.

Well, perhaps some things need more complexity, although I would agree a
standard anyone can use is preferable.  The big challenge is getting the
degree of complexity as best you can for all parties which will be involved.

Geoffrey Hyde

Is there something that a module builder can not do because the standard is too simple?

Steve