 Robotics / 23444
Re: The Great Ball Contraption V3
Newsgroups:
lugnet.robotics
Date:
Tue, 1 Feb 2005 18:41:03 GMT

In lugnet.robotics, Steve Hassenplug wrote:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Hassenplug/GBC/GBC3/p1290087.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Hassenplug/GBC/GBC3/p1290088.jpg

Hey Steve, how can I get in on one of these gatherings.. I have a mildly
spectacular module I'm working on right now.. I'd love to bring it once I get it
working right...

Joe (and anyone else interested)

This is currently a project of the Lafayette LEGO Robotics Club in Lafayette,
Indiana.  You're welcome to attend our meetings, which are held the 1st & 3rd Sunday
of the month, from 2-4 at the West Lafayette library (that's this Sunday).

You're very welcome to join us, even if you don't have anything to show (or anything
working).  E-mail me for directions.

Steve